Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Storeroom Worker in Riverside. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Riverside California.
Position : Storeroom Worker
Location : Riverside, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Rotates inventories, restocks and transports various supplies throughout the medical center. Assist in unloading of delivery trucks and shipping/receiving functions. Perform duties as assigned. Respond to telephone requests for supply and patient transportation.
– Stock inventories, cleans & restocks par level locations & medical supply carts to designated levels.
– Prepares items for transfer between primary & secondary locations using picking tickets.
– Verify unit of issue.
– Operates company vehicle in compliance w/ established procedures & the laws of the motor vehicle code.
– Transports medical supply carts between medical center departments & storeroom area.
– Determines availability of stock; fills orders & delivers to medical center departments; may suggest substitute items.
– Maintains & completes accurate inventory records of supply issues for clerical input into automated material management systems.
– Assists w/ shipping & receiving activities, such as receiving & checking incoming deliveries, unloading delivery trucks & transporting merchandise to designated areas.
– Unpacks & stores incoming materials & prepares for delivery to users, stages deliveries to off-site locations.
– Inventories supplies & equipment to maintain pre-established levels, prepares requisitions for items needed according to established procedures.
– Rotates materials & performs cycle counts.
– Maintains up-to-date labels for bin, shelf & other materials locations.
– Assists w/ telephone & telephone requests for supplies.
– Responds to stat requests for medical supplies & equipment as required.
– Stores & rotates materials that require special handling (e.g., X-ray film).
– Establishes & maintains courteous, cooperative relations when interacting w/ other personnel, health plan members, & the public.
– Performs other related duties as required.
– Promotes, ensures, & improves customer service to internal/ external customers by demonstrating skills which are consistent w/ the organization’s philosophy of providing extraordinary customer relations & quality service.
• Two (2) years of health care storeroom experience, preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of medical supplies inventory stocking practices, receiving functions, exchange cart and par level supply systems, preferred.
• Current valid CA Drivers License (Class 3)
• Must attach current CQA driver record information sheet, obtained within the last month
• During the two (2) year period immediately preceding the date of application, must have a driving record which is free of incidents involving the applicant’s negligence.
• Also free of citations with forfeit for bail for driving while under the influence of drugs or reckless driving.
• Driving record must not reflect more than 2 moving violations during the same two (2) year period
• License and Driving record will be verified
• Must be able to lift in excess of 60 lbs and move in excess of 300 lbs with material handling equipment
• Schedule to include all shifts, rotating weekends, holidays, and floating within the established seniority section.
• Rotating Weekends.
• Employee will travel from Riverside Medical Center to outline Medical Office Buildings throughout the Riverside Service Area.
Primary Location: California,Riverside,Riverside Medical Center/Medical Offices 1
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20
Workdays: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Working Hours Start: 12:00 AM
Working Hours End: 11:59 PM
Job Schedule: Call-in/On-Call
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B05|USW|Local 7600
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Riverside Med Center – MaterialMgmt-Storeroom – 0801
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Riverside, Kaiser Permanente career in Riverside, Kaiser health jobs in Riverside, Healthcare jobs in Riverside California, Jobs in Riverside California, Riverside jobs, Hiring nearby in Riverside California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Riverside. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Storeroom Worker in Riverside California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.