Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Operating Room Attendant in Anaheim. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Anaheim California.
Position : Operating Room Attendant
Location : Anaheim, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under direct supervision, provides general assistance to the surgical team and operating room staff.
Essential Functions:Essential Functions:
– Patient Health Care: Lift patients.
– Prepare and position patients for procedures.
– Assist as member of surgical team.
– Assist physician and medical staff with procedures, diagnostic examinations and treatments.
– Restrain or support patient during procedures.
– Records and Patient Information: Check in patient and members.
– Greet and interview patients.
– Direct members to appropriate department.
– Transportation: Transport patients to and form designated areas.
– Route specimens to laboratory.
– Transport laboratory specimens, laboratory supplies and materials, patient related supplies and materials, equipment, and procedure trays.
– Equipment and Instrument and Materials and Supplies: Ensure equipment is available for procedures and examinations.
– Assemble and disassemble equipment and instruments.
– Maintain and supply patients with hygiene and leisure items.
– Replenish bed linen and sanitary supplies.
– Administrative and other: Participate in developing and conducting in-service programs and patient care classes.
– Demonstrate safety procedures.
– Train and orient staff to equipment techniques and procedures.
– Train other health care providers.
– Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
Pay Grade 22
• Minimum three (3) months of recent O.R. experience or Nurse Attendant experience required.
License, Certification, Registration
• CPR certification required.
• Ability to lift 70-80 lbs.
Primary Location: California,Anaheim,Orange Co Anaheim Medical Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 1
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Working Hours Start: 11:00 PM
Working Hours End: 07:30 AM
Job Schedule: Call-in/On-Call
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B01|SEIU|Local 399
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: OC Anaheim Medical Center – Operating Room-1 – 0801
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Anaheim, Kaiser Permanente career in Anaheim, Kaiser health jobs in Anaheim, Healthcare jobs in Anaheim California, Jobs in Anaheim California, Anaheim jobs, Hiring nearby in Anaheim California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Anaheim. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Operating Room Attendant in Anaheim California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.