Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Grill Cook in Irvine. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Irvine California.
Position : Grill Cook
Location : Irvine, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under direct supervision, performs routine food preparation utilizing grill/BBQ & fryer equipment per department procedure. May use preparation equipment as necessary. Responsible for maintaining sanitation of food service work areas and/or food service stations.
– Upholds KP’s Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities, and applicable state, federal and local laws
– Observes appropriate food handling techniques according to standards of hygiene in accordance with local, state, and federal agencies
– Maintain grill, filters, and oils, which includes cleaning interior and exterior of grill reservoir
– Prepares food to order on/in the grill, BBQ and/or fryer following department safety and sanitation and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Policies (HACCP)
– Cleans and decontaminates patient care and work area stations, sanitizes cooking utensils, and disposal
– May perform other duties as required
– Establishes and maintains courteous and cooperative relations with members, staff and co-workers
Pay Grade 05
• Minimum of six (6) months of experience as a Cook in a restaurant, hospital or institutional food service using standard food service equipment (Grill, Oven, Fryer, etc)
• Culinary Arts degree or AA in Institutional Food Preparation preferred
• High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ability to read, write & follow oral & written instructions in English required
Every other weekend
Primary Location: California,Irvine,Orange Co Irvine Medical Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
Working Hours Start: 11:30 AM
Working Hours End: 08:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B01|SEIU|Local 399
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: OC Irvine Medical Center – Food Preparation – 0801
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Irvine, Kaiser Permanente career in Irvine, Kaiser health jobs in Irvine, Healthcare jobs in Irvine California, Jobs in Irvine California, Irvine jobs, Hiring nearby in Irvine California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Irvine. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Grill Cook in Irvine California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.