Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Housekeeping Attendant in Riverside. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Riverside California.
Position : Housekeeping Attendant
Location : Riverside, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under direct supervision, maintains prescribed standards of cleanliness for assigned areas using approved cleaning solutions & procedures by following posted work schedules. Supervision Received & Exercised: Under the supervision of the Director of Environmental Services. Performs assigned duties and tasks in accordance w/ organizational rules, policies, & procedure.
– Upholds KP’s Policies & Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities & applicable state, federal & local laws
– Maintains floor & other surfaces by independently operating, electric washing, stripping, waxing, polishing, & vacuuming equipment, making adjustments to control & operation techniques to obtain optimum results
– Performs all general cleaning duties in assigned work area such as offices, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, examination rooms, patient rooms, & special procedure rooms by dusting, sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, & vacuuming using approved procedures, materials & equipment
– Inspects assigned area to ensure compliance w/ department standards; assures security; reports deficiencies
– Replenishes dispensers for such items as soap, hand towels, toilet tissue, & toilet seat covers in assigned area
– Properly disposes of all refuse generated such as paper, patient foamites, needles, syringe IV tubing, glass, pressurized cans, isolated trash, & other items by depositing in appropriate receptacles through specified procedures
– Transports & disposes of soiled linen in proper areas through approved methods
– Cleans & maintains all receptacles & replaces w/ proper size, type, & color of plastic liners as needed
– Moves equipment/furniture; removes & hangs drapes & cubicle curtains
– Cleans equipment such as wheelchairs, gurneys & hamper holders according to established procedures
– May perform other routine duties assigned such as: moving & delivering materials throughout the facility; patient checkout procedures by sanitizing beds, mattresses, furniture & unit w/ approved materials through specified procedures & makes up bed w/ fresh linen in specified manners
– Participants in staff development within the department & in courses required by the medical center
– Establishes & maintains courteous, cooperative relations when interacting w/ other personnel
– Health Plan members & the public
– Performs other related duties as required
– Assume other activities & responsibilities from time to time as directed
License, Certification, Registration
• Possess good physical stamina & be able to endure long periods of time on feet.
• Ability to do moderate to heavy lifting required.
• Ability to read & follow basic work instructions required.
•On call variable position
Primary Location: California,Riverside,Riverside Medical Center/Medical Offices 1
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun,
Working Hours Start: 12:00 PM
Working Hours End: 12:00 AM
Job Schedule: Call-in/On-Call
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B05|USW|Local 7600
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Riverside Med Center – Environmental Svcs – 0801
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Riverside, Kaiser Permanente career in Riverside, Kaiser health jobs in Riverside, Healthcare jobs in Riverside California, Jobs in Riverside California, Riverside jobs, Hiring nearby in Riverside California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Riverside. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Housekeeping Attendant in Riverside California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.