Join healthcare leader Kaiser, Currently hiring Vision Services Site Supervisor, Apply kaiser permanente jobs Chino. for more role and responsibility to apply KP careers Chino.
Position : Vision Services Site Supervisor
Location : Chino, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Responsible for complete operation of Optix Vision Center site(s) as assigned. May also be responsible for administrative oversight of the assigned Optometry department. Work with various levels of optical staff, management, and other persons/departments/functions as necessary to ensure quality member care, service, and achieve optimal sales. Act as role models of professionalism, ethical behavior, and effective decision making at all times.
– Customer Service: Greet Members when they enter the department.
– Ensure member concerns are solved effectively and promptly.
– Train staff to provide quality customer service.
– Supervision: Delegate tasks and follow-up to ensure task completion.
– Observe and provide feedback on staff performance.
– Motivate staff to perform at a high level.
– Promote and encourage staff development.
– Managing the Business: Maintain profitability through research, report analysis, identifying trends, defining problems and developing appropriate responses.
– Reports: Complete reports accurately and on time.
– Use reports to make effective decisions that ensure high care and service levels and drive optical sales.
– Planning: Work with relevant parties to anticipate problems and plan for upcoming events.
– Set objectives and ensure they are met.
– Use established procedures to hire staff.
– Working Relationships: Train and develop staff through formal training programs, providing both informal (e.g., on-floor coaching) and formal (e.g., written evaluation) job performance based feedback, delegating, and follow-up (i.e., operational control).
– Professional Development: Keep current on product knowledge, through internal and external programs/conferences/self-study.
– Shop and study competition and complementary businesses to identify trends and develop new ideas.
– Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
– Minimum two (2) years of relevant work experience with proven success and track record in increasing sales, driving profits and meeting performance objectives.
– Associate’s degree required, OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
– High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
– Must be able to lift or handle material or equipment of moderate weight (5-20 pounds).
– Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
– Supervisory experience preferred.
Primary Location: California,Chino,Chino Grand Medical Offices – A
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 08:30 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-SCAL-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Department: CHINO GRAND MEDICAL OFFICES – Optical Dispensing-Reg Clinic – 0806
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Submit application at https://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/search-jobs
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma and hospital jobs in Chino. Kaiser Permanente is currently hiring a Vision Services Site Supervisor in Chino California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.