Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Project Analyst in Fontana. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Fontana California.
Position : Project Analyst
Location : Fontana, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: This position provides analytical support to a project or department. Under the guidance of a Project Manager/Director, responsible for collecting and researching data, performing analysis, providing recommendations and presenting results.
– Responsible for providing analytical support to a project or department.
– This position handles a full range of project components in an independent and autonomous manner.
– Organizes project tasks, structures information collection activities, and sets time lines for completion of required tasks.
– Develops reports on analysis conducted, provides recommendations and makes formal presentations to communicate results to various management levels.
– Develops new approaches for finding additional needed information.
– Demonstrates initiative in identifying alternative solutions to issues in the project or department which are reasonably complex and require an understanding of how the outcome will affect multiple areas/departments.
– Helps develop project plans to ensure timely deliverables and successful completion of project.
– Assists in assessing workforce needs resulting from project implementation.
– Assists in identifying and developing performance management and training tools.
– Develops mechanism by which to track project best practices in order to ensure these are leveraged into comparable future projects.
– Minimum one (1) year of related experience.
– Bachelor’s degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field in area specific to the position or project required.
– High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
– Solid analytical skills, problem solving, and critical thinking.
– Strong project organizational skills,
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Primary Location: California,Fontana,Palm Court II – SCAL Regional
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 09:00 AM
Working Hours End: 06:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-SCAL-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: REGIONAL PALM COURT II – Virtual MC Digital Doctors – 0806
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Fontana, Kaiser Permanente career in Fontana, Kaiser health jobs in Fontana, Healthcare jobs in Fontana California, Jobs in Fontana California, Fontana jobs, Hiring nearby in Fontana California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Fontana. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Project Analyst in Fontana California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.