Join healthcare leader Kaiser, Currently hiring Driver, Large Van, Apply kaiser permanente jobs Clackamas. for more role and responsibility to apply KP careers Clackamas.
Position : Driver, Large Van
Location : Clackamas, Oregon
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under direct supervision, load truck, pick up and make deliveries as directed and in accordance with requisitions by driving walk-in van to and from Kaiser and other facilities following practice, routine and established procedure.
• Deliver stock items from General to other facilities and specific departments in accordance with written requisition orders.
• Deliver non-stock items to facilities and departments.
• Obtain signature on compiling form and return to General Stores.
• Drive walk-in van to specified locations, such as Kaiser facilities, service facilities.
• Load van items to be delivered.
• Accumulate non-stock items from shelves, check items off compiling form.
• Deliver equipment and furniture items to locations as required.
• Pick up items for repair, credit return, storage for delivery to other locations or to central warehouse.
• Service equipment with gasoline, oil, air, lubrication, etc.
• Perform general warehousing duties as time and priorities permit.
• Assemble items to fill requisition orders.
• Check assigned vehicle for obvious routine, and standard service requirement to assure efficient and safe operation.
• Notify supervisor of required maintenance.
• Check with supervisor to determine daily deliveries and priorities in accordance with delivery requisitions and/or special orders and dispatches.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have two (2) years related vehicle driving experience.
• Experience with appliance dollies, pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment.
• Must pass DOT medical qualification exam per federal regulations on interstate transfers.
• Class “B” CDL required.
• Must have good driving record (one (1) moving violation within last three (3) years accepatable).
• Start locations include Beaverton, Airport Way Center, Distribution Center Northwest and Regional Process Center.
Primary Location: Oregon,Clackamas,Regional Process Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 1
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun Start and End times Variable
Working Hours Start: 12:01 AM
Working Hours End: 11:59 PM
Job Schedule: Call-in/On-Call
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: W06|SEIU|Local 49
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Portland Regional Process Ctr – Transp-Rgnl Courier Svc – 1008
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Jobs Clackamas, Kaiser Permanente career Clackamas, KP jobs nearby Clackamas, Healthcare jobs in Clackamas Oregon, Kaiser Clackamas jobs, Clackamas jobs, kaiser hospital jobs Clackamas Oregon, KP
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma and hospital jobs in Clackamas. Kaiser Permanente is currently hiring a Driver, Large Van in Clackamas Oregon. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.